To ensure members of CPCE can use IT facilities and systems properly and effectively, CPCE ITU provides various IT Training courses for Staff and Students of CPCE, HKCC and SPEED. IT Training courses can be held in either instructor-led class or self-paced e-training to meet the individual requirement of trainee.
ITU currently provides the following types of IT Training for Staff and student:
- HKCC Staff IT Orientation
- HKCC Student IT Orientation
- SPEED Award Student IT Orientation
- SPEED Overseas Award Student IT Orientation
Moodle E-Learning System
- Basic for Moodle 3.5
- Effective Teaching Strategy - Sample and Templates for Busy Teachers
- Essential skills for Poll Everywhere
- Engage Students Using Kahoot!
- Engage Students Using SoCrative
- Using Turnitin (Version 2) to Check Originality on Students' Work on Moodle
- Using Turnitin to Give Comments on Students' Paper on iPad
- Demonstration Workshop on Moodle Online Quiz
- Using Excel to Give Grading to Students in Moodle
- IS Turnitin Workshop
- SAM General User Training
For news and registration of Staff IT Training, Staff can visit IT Training Web site at here.
Any suggestions and comments to IT training is welcomed, please click “Contact Us” in our web and send your words to us.
We are looking forward to meeting you in our training course!